When you hear Location! Location this is the property that you will be describing. Offering quiet riverfront living with a low maintenance yard, room to store boats, caravans and trailers and access to the Myall River at the bottom of the garden. Have the best of both worlds with this quality home designed by architect Sydney Baggs in a sensational location. Baggs was known as pioneer of "earth-sheltered architecture" and this gracious home is testament to that. The passive solar design allows for year round comfort and the multiple living areas, both indoors and out, boast excellent entertaining potential. High pitched, western red cedar lined ceilings with expansive windows capture natural light and draw the outdoors in.
* Wonderful family home with amazing 180 degree water views
* Impressive design maximizing a spacious layout with separate rumpus that could be used as a granny flat
* 765sqm easy care block – double garaging plus room for boats, van etc
* Prime location – one of the areas best addresses & commanding quality homes yet still maintaining tranquility and privacy
* Expansive alfresco area complete with sparkling spa in its own cabana
* Multiple living areas including a fully paved outdoor area with opening pergola roof
* Clever floor plan creates a wonderful sense of privacy/separation
* Generous master suite with beautifully appointed ensuite and water views
* Passive solar design plus solar power system – effortlessly cuts running costs
* Desirable and sought after location and just a short walk to waterfront cafes and shops
Call now to arrange your inspection of this gorgeous property!